Thursday, December 29, 2011

Recipe Rings are started....

OK...so in the effort to organize my recipes, I came across a lady who did her recipes on pretty paper and hooked them together with a binding ring...sooooo I decided to give that a try. Here is what I did.


I got Avery Shipping Labels (5264)..(you could write them out by hand, but I have autoimmue arthritis issues in my hands so typing is easier then writing).   4x6 index cards and Book Rings (all avaliable at Staples).



Stick the Sticker on the cards (or write your recipes)  then punch a hole in the corner and use the book rings to bind the cards together.

holes punched

bound and done

I am going to keep mine inside the kitchen cabinet.  This is for my GO-TO recipes. The ones that I have made and that everyone likes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment